GENEALOGY OF THE PRINCES MURAT
JOACHIM Louis Napoléon, 8th PRINCE MURAT, Highness,
Representative of Joachim Murat (King Gioacchino I of Naples), b (posthumously) at
Boulonge-Billancourt 26 Nov 1944; m at Paris 8 (civ) and 11 (relig) Oct 1969
Laurence Marie Gabrielle Mouton (b 7 Oct 1945) dau of Roger Mouton and Maria
Luquet, and has issue,
Issue of Joachim Louis Napoléon, 7th Prince Murat, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 16 Jan 1920; d (killed fighting for the French Resistance) at La Gabrière-Lingé, Indre 20 Jul 1944; m at Marseille 18 Aug 1940 Nicole Pastré (b at Paris 15 Dec 1921; d at Saint Germain-en-Laye 12 Jan 1982; m 2ndly at Vallauris, Alpes-Maritime 7 May 1953 William Guerriero, b at Loch Haven, PA, USA 30 Nov 1915), dau of Count Jean Pastré and Marie Louise Double de Saint Lambert.
1. Princess Caroline Marie Louise Vera Cécile, b at Antibes 14 May 1941; m 1stly at Paris 18 (civ) 28 Dec (relig) 1962 (m diss by div at Paris 16 May 1967) Yves de Parcevaux (b at Buenos Aires 10 Aug 1936), son of Count Yves de Parcevaux and Monique-France Lannes de Montebello. She m 2ndly at Berlin-Reinickendorf 26 Oct 1967 Miklós Tamás András Klobusiczky de Klobisicz and of Zéty (b at Budapest 7 Feb 1946), son of Elmér Klobusiczky de Klobisicz and Countess (Maria) Julia Apponyi de Nagy-Appony.
2. Princess Madeleine Marie (Malcy) Annonciade, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 13 Mar 1942; d at Lonpont-sur-Orge, Essone 8 Oct 1990.
Issue of Joachim Napoléon Michel, 6th Prince Murat, b at Paris 6 Aug 1885; d there 11 May 1938; m at San Sebastian (relig) 20 Feb 1922 and (civ) at Colombes near Paris 13 Dec 1927 Louise Plantié (b at Pau 9 Dec 1891; d at Nice 10 Sep 1978), dau of Eugène Plantié, Prefect, and Gabrielle Guiraud.
Princess Caroline Marie Andrée Paule, b at Paris 3 Sep 1921; m at
Paris (civ) 24 Jul (relig) 25 Jul 1945 (Augustus) Robert von Hartz (b at Genoa 25
Apr 1916), son of Augustus von Hartz and Elsie Wold.
Joachim Napoléon, 5th Prince Murat, b at Grosbois in Boissy-Saint Léger, Seine-et-Oise 28 Feb 1856; d at Chambly 2 Nov 1932; m at Paris 8 (civ) and 10 (relig) May 1884 Cécile Ney dElchingen, of the Princes of La Moscowa (b at Rocquencourt near Versailles 26 Aug 1867; d at Paris 11 Feb 1960), dau of Brig-Gen Michel Ney, Duke of Elchingen, and Marguerite Furtado, adopted Heine, and had with other issue,
1. Prince Alexandre Michel Eugène Joachim Napoléon, b at Rocquencourt near Versailles 12 Sep 1889; d at Paris 27 Aug 1926; m at Paris 14 Sep 1920 Yvonne Gillois (b at Fontainebleau 20 Dec 1894; d at Paris 9 Jul 1961; m 2ndly at Westminster .. 1948 [ m diss by div at London 25 Jan 1956] Arthur Meyer Sassoon, b at . 29 May 1889; d at Monaco 7 Nov 1977), dau of Col Maurice Gillois and Eugénie Marcelle, and had issue,
1). Princess Laetitia Marie Cécile Marcelle, b at Paris 25 Jul 1921; m
at Paris 11 (civ) and 16 (relig) Jul 1946 Charles R Codman, Jr (b at Boston, Mass
26 Jan 1922; d at Paris 16 Aug 1946), son of Charles R Codman and Theodora
Larocque; m 2ndly at Paris 31 May 1948 Count François de Lubersac (b at
Paris 1 Oct 1908; d 10 Mar 1981), son of Count Odon de Lubersac and Constance
2). Princess Caroline Cécile Alexandrine Jeanne, b at Paris 10 Dec 1923; m
at Bowling Green, VA 24 Jun 1960 Raymond Richard Guest, b in New York 25 Nov 1907; d
at Fredericksburg, VA 31 Dec 1991.
3). Prince Napoléon Joachim Louis Maurice, b at Paris 15 Jul 1925; film producer, m at Paris (civ) 1 Jun (relig) Luynes, Indre-et-Loire 4 Jun 1960 Inès dAlbert de Luynes (b at Paris 28 Jul 1939) dau of Philippe dAlbert, Duke of Luynes and Chevreuse, and Juana María Diaz y Unzue, and has issue,
(2). Princess Véronique Elizabeth Marie, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 1 Nov 1962; m at Silly-Tillard 2 June 1984 Edmond Hubert Pierre Marie de La Rochefoucauld (b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 5 Feb 1951), son of Bernard de La Rochefoucauld and Marie-Brigitte Brian.
(3). Princess Laure Marie Caroline, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 4 Jun 1967.
(4). Prince Alexandre Joachim Philippe, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 15 May 1972.
2. Prince Paul Jérome Michel Joachim Napoléon, b at Rocquencourt near Versailles 30 Sep 1893; d at Paris 29 Jul 1964; m at Paris 10 Nov (civ) and 11 Nov (relig) 1919 Solange de La Rochefoucauld (b at Paris 12 Aug 1894; d there 11 Jul 1955) dau of Count Xavier de La Rochefoucauld of the Dukes of Estissac, and Isabelle du Val de Bonneval, of the Marquesses of Bonneval, and had issue,
Prince Louis Marie-Xavier Joachim Napoléon, b at Paris 4 Sep 1920; m at Paris 7 (civ) and 20 (relig) Oct 1948 Isabelle dHarcourt (b at Larache, Morocco 1 Jan 1927; 23 Apr 1993) dau of Count Bruno dHarcourt of the Dukes of Harcourt, and Princess Isabelle of Orléans.
5). Prince Gérome Paul Louis Marie François Paul Joachim, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 2 Apr 1966.
3. Prince Gérome Gaëtan Michel Joachim Napoléon, b at Paris 1 Feb 1898; d at Saint-Pierre-de-la-Martinique 27 Nov 1992; m 1stly at Paris 25 (civ) and 27 (relig) Nov 1922 Nicole de lEspée (b at Reims 14 Jan 1898; d at Paris on 14 Jan 1985), dau of Gen of Div Jean de lEspée and Marie Falciano. He m 2ndly at Opio (civ) 21 Sep 1984 and at Paris (rel) 18 Jan 1985 (Marie) Colombe Cherubini (b at Bastia 1 Apr 1930), dau of Pierre François Cherubini and Marie-Jeanne Pieri, and had issue by 1st,
(1). Princess Alexandre Cécile Marie Florence, b at Paris 21 Jan 1955.
(3). Princess Malcy Nicole Antoinette Marie Noëlle, b at Paris 25 Dec 1959.
Brothers of Joachim Joseph Napoléon, 4th Prince Murat, b at Bordentown, NJ 21 Jul 1834; d at Chambly 23 Oct 1901, who m 1stly at Paris 23 Mar 1854 Malcy Berthier de Wagram (b at Paris 22 Jun 1822; d there 17 May 1884), dau of Napoléon Berthier, Prince and Duke of Wagram and Zenaide Clary of the Counts Clary, and had issue, and m 2ndly at Paris 7 Nov 1894 Lydia Hervey (b at Kemptown, Sussex 15 Aug 1841; d at Chambly 26 Sep 1901, m 1stly at Paris 11 Feb 1876 Arthur Baron Hainguerlot), dau of Charles Vigors Hervey and Martha Kemp; and sons of Napoléon Lucien Charles Francois, 3rd Prince Murat (b at Milan 16 May 1803; d at Paris 10 Apr 1878, who succ his brother Achille, 2nd Prince Murat 15 Apr 1847; m at Bordentown, NJ 18 Aug 1831 Caroline Fraser (b at Charleston, SC 13 Apr 1810; d at Paris 10 Feb 1879), dau of Major Thomas Fraser and Anna Lauton.
1. Prince Achille Charles Louis Napoléon, b at Bordentown 2 Jan 1847; d at Tschkaduachi, Mingrelia (Russia) 15/27 Feb 1895, cf as Highness, by Napoléon III 1868, m at Paris 13 May 1868 Princess Salomé Davidovna Dadiani of Mingrelia (b at Gordi, Mingrelia 1/13 Oct 1848; d at Paris 23 Jul 1913), dau of David Lewanovich Dadiani, penultimate Sovereign Prince of Mingrelia and Princess Catherine Tschavtschawadze, and had issue.
(1). Princess Charlotte Marie Gisèle Liliane, b at Vincennes 21 March 1984.
(2). Prince Lucien Marie Bernard Napoléon, b at Ploemeur 17 Dec 1986.
(3). Prince Josselin, b Cherbourg 9 Oct 1996; d at ... 11 Dec 1996.
2). Prince Charles Marie Louis Napoléon, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 11 Apr 1957,m at Paris 10 (civ) and at Ecardenville-sur-Eure 13 (relig) Sep 1980 Aude Solange Denise Rougevin-Baville (b at Versailles 29 Jul 1960), dau of Gilles Rougevin-Baville and Anne "Annie" Bernard de Meurin, , and has issue,
(1). Princess Anne-Caroline Marie Madeleine, b at Versailles 6 Aug 1982.
(2). Princess Hortense Marie Laetitia Pauline, b at Neuilly 27 Nov 1984.
(3). Princess Diane Marie Caroline Hortense, b at Paris 25 March 1986.
3). Princess Magdeleine Marie Liliane Dominique, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 4 May 1958;m at Mesnuls 30 Apr (civ) and at Paris 7 May (relig) 1983 Jean-Baptiste Jacques Marie Michel Chaumet (b at Paris 7 Feb 1958), son of Jacques Chaumet and Christiane Hüe.
4). Princess Constance, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 24 Apr 1959; mat Escardenville-sur-Eure 13 June 1981 Viscount (Marie) Aimery Ghislain Van Cappel de Prémont (b at Boulogne-Billancourt 27 March 1955), son of Viscount Pierre Van Cappel de Prémont and Jacqueline de Villiers de La Nouë.
(11 rue Lalo, Paris 75016, France)
5). Prince Pierre Antoine Marie Gabriel Napoléon, b at Paris 29 Mar 1967;m at Saint-Nom-la-Bretêche 27 Apr 1988 Isabelle Marie Christine Arnaud (b at Ajaccio 24 Feb 1968), dau of Didier Arnaud and Christine de la Nouë, and has issue,
(1). Princess Tiphaine Marie Hélène Magdeleine, b at Paris 8 Oct 1988.
(2). Princess Domitille, b ... 11 July 1991.
(3). Princess Mathilde, b ... 15 Nov 1993.
6). Prince Christophe Marie Napoléon, b at Paros 28 Jul 1972;m at Ecardenville-sur-Eure 10 May (civ) and at Urval (Dordogne) ... June (rel) 1996 Virginie Ricaud (b at ... 1973), dau Jean-Jacques Ricaud and Brigitte van Petteghem.
Charles-Albert, Comte de Boissieu and Juliette de Durfort Civrac de Lorge.
A. Jasmine Murat, b at Pleiku 1 March 1973 (adopted 25 July 1973)
B. Thaïs Murat, b ...(SV) 4 Apr 1974; d at Paris 6 Aug 1974 (adopted 28 June)
C. Anaïs Murat, b at Thu-Duc 13 May 1974 (adopted ...)
5. Princess Anne-Marie Nicole Charlotte Dominique, b at Boulogne-Billancourt 12 Jun 1936; m at Paris (civ) 13 Jan (relig) 21 Jan 1961, Alain, Baron Guillaume (b at Uccle, Belgium 13 Oct 1937).
2. Prince Louis Napoléon , b at Paris 22 Dec 1851; d there 22 Sep 1912, m at Odessa 11/23 Nov 1873 Eudoxia Michailovna Somow (b at Alexandrovko 17 Feb 1850; d at Nice 6 May 1924, m 1stly Prince Alexander Orbeliani, d 1869), dau of Capt Michel Alexandrovich Somow, Marshal of the Nobility, and Princess Maria Pavlovna Chirinsky-Chikhmatov, and had with other issue,