GENEALOGY OF THE ROYAL HOUSE OF ORLÉANS
(Fondation Saint-Louis, 102 bis rue de Miromesnil, 75008 Paris, France).
1. Princess Isabelle Marie Laure Victoire, b at the
Manoir d'Anjou 8 Apr, 1932, Dame Star Cross Order, Dame of Hon & Dev Sov Mil
Order of Malta; m at Louveciennes, Yvelines 9 Sep (civ) and at Dreux 10 Sep (relig)
1964, Friedrich Karl, Hereditary Count of Schönborn-Buchheirn (b at Schloss
Schönborn 30 Mar 1938).
2. Prince Henri Philippe Pierre Marie, Count of Clermont, b at
the Manoir d'Anjou, Wouluwé-Saint-Pierre, nr Brussels 14 Jun 1933, Consul for
Int'l Commercial Exchange, Lt French Army, m at lstly Dreux 5 Jul 1957 (legally sep
at Paris. 23 Feb 1977; m diss by div at Paris 3 Feb 1984), Duchess Marie Thérèse
(b at Schloss Altshausen 12 Nov 1934), Gd Cross Constantinian Order of Saint
George, granted the personal title of Duchess of Montpensier by the Count of Paris 22 Feb
1984 (10 rue Duras, 75008 Paris, France), dau of Philip, Duke of Würtemberg
and Archduchess Rosa of Austria. He m at Bordeaux 31 Dec 1984, Micaela (b. at
Vichy, Allier 30 Apr 1938; m lstly at Saint Cloud 12 Jun 1961, Jean Robert Boeuf;
that m diss by div at Paris 24 May 1966), granted the title of Princess of
Joinville by the Count of Paris, dau of Luis Maximiliano Cousiño y Sebire and Antonia
Maria Micaela Quinones de Léon y Banuelos, Marchioness de San Carlos, and has
issue by his first wife,
1). Princess Marie Isabelle Marguerite Anne Genevieve, b at
Boulogne-Billancourt 3 Jan 1959; m at Dreux, Dept Eure et Loire 22 Jul (civ) and at
Friedrichshafen 29 Jul (civ & relig) 1989, Gundakar, Prince von und zu Liechtenstein (b
at Vienna I Apr 1949).
2). Prince François Henri Louis Marie, b at Boulogne-Billancourt 7 Feb 1961 (excluded from the succession by decision of his grandfather because of his incapacity).
3). Princess Blanche Elisabeth Rose Marie, b at
Ravensburg, Würtemberg 10 Sep 1962.
4). Prince Jean Carl Pierre Marie, b at
Boulogne-Billancourt, 19 May 1965, Duke of Vendôme, (declared eventual heir by his
5). Prince Eudes Thibaut Joseph Maria, Duke of Angoulême, b at Paris 18 Mar 1968.
3. Princess Hélène Astrid Leopoldine Marie, b at the
Manoir d'Anjou 17 Sep 1934, Dame Hon & Dev Sov Mil Order of Malta; m at
Louveciennes (civ) 16 Jan and at Dreux (relig) 17 Jan 1957, Evrard, Count of
Limburg-Stirum, Bailiff Gd Cross Constantinian Order of Saint George (b at the
Château d'Huldenberg, Saint-Joris Weert, Brabant, Belgium 31 Oct 1927), son of the
Thierry, Count of Limburg-Stirum, Bailiff Gd Cross Constantinian Order of Saint George, Kt
Golden Fleece (Austria), Kt Order of Saint Januarius, and Princess Marie Immaculée of
Croy, Gd Cross Constantinian Order of Saint George.
4. Prince François Gaston Michel Marie, b at the Manoir d'Anjou 15 Aug 1935; k in action at Taourirt, Algeria 11 Oct 1960, cr by his father Duke of Orléans posthumously, Sub-Lt 7th Bn Chasseurs Alpins, served in Algeria, awarded posthumously the Croix de la valeur militaire and medaille commemorative d'Algèrie, Kt Leg Hon.
5. Princess Anne Marguerite Brigitte Marie, b at the
Manoir d'Anjou 4 Dec 1938, Gd Cross Constantinian Order of Saint George, m at
Louveciennes 11 May (civ) and at Dreux 12 May (relig) 1965, Carlos, Infant of Spain, Duke
of Calabria, Head of the Royal House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (b at Lausanne, Vaud,
Switzerland 16 Jan 1938), Banker.
6. Princess Diane Françoise Marie, b at Petrópolis,
Brazil 24 Mar 1940, Gd Cross Constantinian Order of Saint George, m at Altshausen,
Würtemberg 18 Jul (civ) and 21 Jul (relig) 1960, Carl, Duke of Württemberg, Head of the
Royal House of Württemberg (b at Schloss Friedrichshafen 1 Aug 1936).
7. Prince Michel Joseph Benoit Marie, Count of Evreux; b at
Rabat, Morocco 25 Jun 1941, Banker; m (declared non dynastic by his father) at the
French Consulat General, Casablanca 17 Nov (civ) and at the Church of Notre-Dame des
Flots, An-Diab, nr Casablanca 18 Nov (relig) 1967 (sep Madrid Feb 1994), Beatrice (b
at Neuilly-sur-Seine 24 Oct 1941), dau of Count Bruno Pasquier de Franclieu and
Jacqueline Terisse, and has issue,
1). Princess Clotilde Jacqueline Charlotte Marie, b at Casablanca 28 Dec 1968; m at Neuilly-sur-Seine 26 Jun (civ) and at Villamanrique de la Condesa, Spain 18 Sep (relig) 1993, Edouard Crépy (b at Croix, Nord 19 Jan 1969).
2). Princess Adelaide Jeanne Marie, b at Paris XV, 11 Sep 1971.
3). Prince Charles-Philippe Marie Louis, b at Paris XV 3 Mar 1973.
4). Prince Francois Carl Frederic Bruno Marie, b at Madrid 10 Feb 1982.
8. Prince Jacques Jean Yaroslav Marie, Duke of Orléans, b
at Rabat, Morocco 25 Jun 1941 (twin with Prince Michel), m at Ansouis, Vaucluse 2
Aug (civ) and 3 Aug (relig)- 1969, Gersende (b at Château d'Ansouis 29 Jul
1942) dau of Foulques de Sabran Pontevès, 6th Duke of Sabran, and Roselyne Manca-Amat de
Vallombrosa, and has issue,
1). Princess Diane Marie Laure, b at Neuilly-sur-Seine 24 Jun 1970.
2). Prince Charles-Louis Henri Foulques Benoit Elzéar Jean Marie, Duke of Chartres, b Neuilly-sur-Seine 11 Jul 1972; m at Dreux 21 Jun (civ) and at Athens 28 Jun (relig) 1997, Ileana (b at Athens 22 Sep 1971), dau of Konstantinos Manos and Sybille Chrissoveloni.
3). Foulques Thibaut Robert Jacques Géraud Jean Marie, Duke of Aumale, Count of Eu, b at Paris XVIII, 9 Jul 1974.
9. Princess Claude Marie Agnes Catherine, b at Larache,
Morocco 11 Dec 1943, Gd Cross Constantinian Order of Saint George, Gd Cross Order of
Saints Maurice & Lazarus, m lstly at Sintra, Portugal 22 Jul 1964 (legally sep
at Florence 20 Jul 1976; m diss by div at Port au Prince, Haiti 26 Apr 1982 and
annulled at Rome 9 Jan 1987), Prince Amadeo of Savoy, 5th Duke of Aosta, Kt of Annunciata,
etc, b at Cisterna, Florence 27 Sep 1943), son of Prince Aimone of Savoy, 4th Duke
of Aosta. She m 2ndly at Port au Prince 27 Apr 1982 (that m diss by div
.), Arnaldo R La Cagnina (b at Rome 26 Jul 1929), Art Publisher.
10. Princess Chantal Alice Clotilde Marie, b at Pamplona,
Navarre 9 Jan 1946, m at Dreux 28 Jul 1972, Baron François Xavier de Sambucy de
Sorgue (b at Montmajour, Bouches-du-Rhône 20 Aug 1943).
11. Prince Thibaut Louis Denis Humbert, Count of La Marche, b
at Ranholas, nr Sintra, Portugal 20 Jan 1948; d at Bamangui, Central Africa 23
Mar 1983; m (declared non dynastic by his father) at Edinburgh 23 Sep 1972, Marion
(b at Santiago, Chile 4 Sep 1942), dau of James Gordon-Orr and Mercedes Devia, and
1). Prince Robert Benoit Paul Henri James Marie, Count of La Marche, b at Edinburgh 6 Sep 1976.
2). Prince Louis-Philippe Albert Francois Marie, b at Edinburgh 18 Apr 1979; d at Thoiry 2 Jan 1980.
1. Princess Isabelle Françoise Hélène Marie, b at Paris 27 Nov 1900; d at Louveciennes 12 Feb 1983; m lstly at Le Chesnay, Yvelines 12 Sep (civ) and 15 Sep (relig) 1923, Bruno, Count of Harcourt, of the Dukes of Harcourt (b at Vevey, Vaud 30 Sep 1899; d at Casablanca, Morocco 19 Apr 1930). She m 2ndly at Jouy-en-Josas, Yvelines 12 Jul 1934, Prince Pierre Murat (b at Paris 6 Apr 1900; d at Rabat, Morocco 30 Jul 1948).
2. Princess Françoise "Fatty" Isabelle Louise Marie, b at Paris 25 Dec 1902; d at Paris 25 Feb 1953; m at Palermo (civ 10) and (relig) 11 Feb 1929, Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark (b at Pavlovsk 10 Aug 1888; d at Athens 21 Jan 1940; m lstly at Vevey, Switzerland Mrs Nancy Stewart Leeds who d at London 29 Aug 1923).
3. Princess Anne Hélène Marie, b at Château Nouvion-en-Thiérache 5 Aug 1906; d at Capo di Sorrento, Naples 19 Mar 1986, Dame Star Cross, Dame Hon & Dev Sov Mil Order of Malta, Gd Cross Constantinian Order of Saint George, Gd Cross Saint Maurice & Lazarus, m at Naples 5 Nov 1927, Prince Amedeo of Savoy, 3rd Duke of Aosta, sometime Viceroy of Ethiopia (b at Turin 21 Oct 1898; d at Nairobi, Kenya 3 Mar 1941).